Wow it feels like forever since I have done any type of update. I've been incredibly busy with music for the past 2 months! Training, writing& recording non-stop in New York! I can't wait to share my work with everyone soon!
- Looking back on the past two months, it really has been quite an experience! I got to attend the VMA awards in L.A. It was great to come face to face with all of the artists I admire. From start to finish it was an amazing production!
This is me pictured with Ben J from the New Boyz inside the MTV Dome!
And this is me with Legacy the second half that makes up the New Boyz! They were both really cool and gave me some tips and tricks on the music industry. For more about them, visit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Boyz
- While in L.A I was also invited to a Perez Hilton party! I think that guy is hilarious and what better way to end my L.A trip than with Perez! Read his blog on http://perezhilton.com/
- Then back to New York. I did a shoot for the November issue of VN Beauty Magazine. This magazine was released in New York and a few surrounding states. Here is a preview from that shoot!
|Just for LOL's in my curlers 60's style!|
- Also on the modeling front I was asked to do a fashion show for the United Nations! That's upcoming, so i'll give more details on that closer to the time! I'm super excited!!
- Had a great Halloween over here! I partied the night away with Ashanti in club Fusion. What a night that was!
Interesting fact about her: "She broke records by having three top ten songs, "Foolish," "What's Luv?" and "Always on Time" on the Billboard Hot 100 charts in the same week, being the first woman to accomplish this feat and being second only to the Beatles"
Now it's time for me to wrap this up!
Follow me on twitter for more updates and news: